Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal Downtown Aug 26 1 night

lange
By lange,
in

Looking to stay in Montreal for one evening the night of August 26th. Checked on Hotwire and received the following:

$140 - 4.5* Downtown

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Centre

Internet

Recommended in 90% of hotwire customer reviews

$122 - 4* Downtown

Boutique Hotel

Fitness

Restaurant

Internet

Recommended in 75% of Hotwire customer reviews

Both have an additional $30 in taxes and recovery fees.

Can you let me know which hotels these criteria match?

If I try Priceline to get better pricing, I saw that they have a 4* hotel at the airport/Laval (the marriott). Does this eliminate one of the rebid zones?

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4.5* matches previous reports for the InterContinental so that would be my best guess for this one.

The 4* property has not yet been reported to the board. However, if you change your search to 2adults/1child a new 4* hotel appears in the zone with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Internet, Business. While these amenities are common for a 4* hotel, both the Westin and Sheraton have been seen with this set so either of these would be my best guess here. Regardless of wich one it is, or something different, this offer (with 2adults/1child) has a good 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating and 4.5/5.0 across the board for all the criteria HOTWIRE asks users above, so there is comfort in knowing that it is well reviewed by previous guests.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]