Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Sacramento (Downtown) Holiday Inn Express

valencia
By valencia,
in

Just copied Colfax's bid. Didn't bother trying lower, didn't want to deal with waiting 24 hrs. in case it was rejected... but was accepted on my first bid. If you have more time then bid accordingly as previously Colfax got this hotel for $36 frequently.

Best rate on website was $81.99 pus tax. So saved about 50%. Colfax likes this place, so I am good with it and bid here for that reason!

I used the PRICELINE link here, of course.

I worry when someone says they're bidding for a hotel because I did. I'm known for my low standards, and if you don't like the HIE I'll feel responsible, valencia. :)

HIE's not the fanciest place Downtown but for $39 with parking, internet, and breakfast included you can't go too wrong. If they give you a room near the loud ice machine go downstairs and politely ask for something else.

Hope it works out.

I didn't need fancy. I trust your opinion. Have seen you compare places and felt I had the same aspirations! Free parking (at $20/night or more at higher star hotels in cities) was very welcome. If I don't like it you won't be held responsible. And I am sure it will suffice for our one night stand.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]