Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire downtown Charleston 4* identity

kjmaci
By kjmaci,
in

I'm only seeing the original 4* listed with just "Restaurant", but this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just a solo Restaurant icon, an amenity at almost all 4* hotels, i don't have any insight into this one.

However, i think you can get what i believe to be the Holiday Inn Mills House for about the same price... would this be of any interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's what I see now, too. Very strange, I wonder which 4* only has a restaurant??

I see Mills House offered through Orbitz at $132/night. My budget is actually anything under $200/nt, and we're aiming for a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel.

I've never tried Priceline before, should I give it a go?

That's what I see now, too. Very strange, I wonder which 4* only has a restaurant??
Not all hotels show all their amenities, so this hotel could have more amenities then just a Restaurant and/or could even be a hotel previously reported to the board but with fewer amenities then previously seen with. After further investigation i think this 4* may be the Holiday Inn Mills House 'hiding' many of its amenities.
My budget is actually anything under $200/nt, and we're aiming for a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel... I've never tried Priceline before, should I give it a go?
PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper then HOTWIRE, but with HOTWIRE you can see how previous guests rated the hotel and (sometimes) see Tripadvisor ratings. If you decide to use PRICELINE you have to be willing to accept any 4* hotel (or higher) in the zone that you receive... and you lose your ability to try and target a 'top-rated Tripadvisor hotel', so that's the trade-off.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]