Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Garden Grove) Crowne Plaza

Stomper88
By Stomper88,
in

Ive been trying for a few days to get a hotel for disneyland. Finally grabbed one, albeit slightly higher than I wanted. Was hoping for Red Lion and expecting double tree. Priceline surprised me with this.

Dates of stay are 08/11/11 to 08/18/11.

History

07/22/2011

52 - Anaheim South

54 + Anaheim hills

56 + Laguna Beach

58 + Seal Beach

07/23/2011

60 - Anaheim South

62 + Anaheim hills

64 + Laguna Beach

66 + Seal Beach

07/27/2011

64 - Anaheim South

68 + Anaheim hills

72 + Laguna Beach

I've stayed here several times and would love to stay there again. The hotel is clean and is conveniently located next to tons of restaurants and a Target. Crowne Plaza's shuttle is shared with 2 other nearby hotels, but is great because it's more comfortable and predictible than the ART. The shuttle is definitely worth the $12/day resort fee. One caveat - if you show up late when the hotel is near capacity, you'll be stuck in a "parlor room" which is essentially a hide a bed and a fridge, and right next to the elevator (very loud). Just show up as early as possible and you shouldn't have any problems. Have a great time!

Thanks for the info! I actually love that the resort fee covers parking, internet, and the shuttle. I wish all hotels worked like that. Very easy to compare and since I would have paid for all three anyway, I calculate I am saving 8-10 per night.

I plan to arrive early, around noon to 1pm. So hopefully they will allow check in that early.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]