Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Copley Square-Theater District) Courtyard Downtown

wheretostay
By wheretostay,
in

Visiting boston from 9/15 - 9/18. Would like a 3.5* or 4* ideally in Quincy area. Possibly Copley Square or the waterfront area. Have tried up to $150 for all areas from 3* and upward. Wondering what price should expect to pay for this? Try higher big or continue with this price range as there is still time?

Have tried up to $150 for all areas from 3* and upward.

You've included all the zones in the Boston region with 3* and higher hotels OR you included the zones you've listed above?

Have you considered and/or included Cambridge in your bidding? (but there are caveats in bidding this zone so i'd suggest replying before simply including in your bids)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you considered and/or included Cambridge in your bidding? (but there are caveats in bidding this zone so i'd suggest replying before simply including in your bids)

I too am having no luck in Boston. Am interested in the "caveats" for biding in the cambridge area. Trying to refine my strategy to just 3* in Cambridge and then add from there, instead of starting at 4* and going down. Thanks.

wheretostay,

At the moment i'm guessing you're probably looking at ~$175-$200 for a 3* or better for these dates. Just as an FYI, i think you can get the Hotel Marlow in Cambridge for $175/nite, which is just over the river and near a T stop. You know your needs best for this stay, but just trying to give options given how expensive rates are for these dates.

As well, not sure it will help, but is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

akflyer,

For help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC and include your travel dates.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]