Smoke free rooms

Complimentary breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry (self serve)

High Speed internet access

The HW hotel list shows this as a 2.5* but apparently HW has upgraded it to a 3*.

Friend:

I am looking for a place to stay for an annual conference. I usually stay at the Ramada with the corporate rate but thought I would check Hotwire for a deal. Came across the same amenity set you described but I'm still not sure what hotel it is. Could you confirm if you received the Kelly Inn on Main Ave (formerly Best Western Kelly Inn) or the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, a relatively new property. There is yet another Kelly inn on 13th ave but since that is a two star I don't think that is the one you got.

Many thanks,

Ted

Thanks to all,

I am still at a loss to understand why they have so many "Kelly Inns" in such close proximity. It has got to be very confusing to those just traveling through and not familiar with the area. The Kelly inn on Main ave would be acceptable, especially in the summer with the nice outdoor pool area, but we are going in March and need an indoor pool that is more fun. Anyway, I used the Best Western site to book the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn and suites for a little more than $100 a night. Might switch to the Ramada if their rates drop. Bargains are getting harder to find, maybe the economy really is improving...

I used the Best Western site to book the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn and suites...

If you didn't, please note from our support page that we're an affiliate of the Best Western as well as most other major hotel chains and online booking agencies, please check for and use the links there for your hotel direct purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]