Hotwire Hotel: Need Help IDing 3.5 DuPont Circle hotel

cherikm
By cherikm,
in

Hotwire lists a 3.5 star hotel in the DuPont Circle Embassay Row area for $103 during my dates 8/15-18.

The amenities are fitness, swim, restaurant, business center, internet, golf and tennis. According to the hotwire list on better bidding, this appears to be the Hilton Embassy Row, but when I try and look up that hotel on trip advisor I can't find it. I'm a little confused and would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks.

The Hilton Embassy Row has changed hands and is not called "The Embassy Row Hotel" and i'm guessing the hotel being offered above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Decided not to take a chance on Hotwire this time, since I was traveling with my daughter and we absolutely needed two beds in the room. Also, ended up getting a great rate at the Madera Hotel, just by checking online incessently as prices dropped ($132). Since I knew the "password" I also scored free parking, so definitely worth it. I now realize hotwire is only worth a shot if I can do with one bed rather than two, or I can be sure I'm getting a large enough hotel (major chain) to have a two bed room request honored after booking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]