Need help for Car rental in Vancouver Airport 8/5 - 8/7

Marcelo Chen
By Marcelo Chen,
in

Hi, I am new here in Betterbidding forum. My friend told me about this website and he found very useful when he book his travel.

Anyway.. I need help to book car rental in Vancouver Airport (Canada) from 8/5 - 8/7/11 We only need a compact or economy car to go around the city.

I have researched on Avis, budget and other car rental website and price is rediculos high even with econmic or compact car.

I was trying bidding on priceline myself, and I try starting low bid from $9 to $15 but wasn't successful, now I need to wait till tomorrow.

Can anyone help me what price is reasonable deal to win a bid for my car rental search? Or any other suggestion?

I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Rates are supply/demand driven, so there may have been very little going on in the area when the other user won at $10-$15.. whereas demand for your dates is likely much higher (and therefore prices are as well)

HOTWIRE is offering economy cars for $37/day... what is your maximum bid price for a rental for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, I checked the price on HOTWIRE today and it's still around $70/day. Do you know is the price going up and down day by day or it will go higher

and higher when it get close to my travel date? In other word, should I wait and obeserve the price for couple days to see if I can find

lower price or should I not wait any more?

Thanks,

There is no way to know if prices will go back down, remain the same, or move even higher... it's all based upon supply/demand (new reservations/cancellations... both of which are unknown)

See the 'Bid Early or Close to Check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more info.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]