CA Fresno Courtyard by Marriott Airport

belgo
By belgo,
in

I stayed for three nights on a Priceline bid and was very pleased with my stay. The bid was actually for two rooms, which were identical but on opposite sides of the same floor. The hotel was apparently full, and our request for two beds was not granted, although there was a sofabed in the room in addition to a King bed. I did not hear a decibel of airport noise. In fact, the flight path does not seem to go anywhere near the hotel, and I don't think the airport serves big jets. I did not hear my neighbors or any other noise from my room, although the friend who was in the other room heard some noise on one night which he felt might have come from the Starbucks next door.

The rooms were large and comfortable, and included free high-speed internet!! Fair-sized bathroom with all of the usual toiletries and hair dryer, with both bath and shower. The restaurant serves breakfast only (buffet, for $9). The hotel has arrangements with a number of restaurants for delivery. The food prices are reasonable, since they are off the regular menu (i.e. Chevy's), but there is a $10 delivery fee, so it seems more reasonable if there would be at least two people ordering.

Priceline gives this 2 1/2*. AAA gives it 3-Diamonds. The only things I think might distinguish it from a 3 * is the absence of a restaurant and a smallish pool. It does have a more than adequate fitness facility. Service was friendly. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]