Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Downtown/Soho/Financial District

CAS12385
By CAS12385,
in

Hello, I am looking at hotwire, 8/5-8/6...I see a 4.5* hotel DT/Soho/FD with a Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, and a Spa....any ideas what it is? It is listed at $169. Thanks!

I also noticed that same hotel with the same amenities next year (up to two rooms) for May 24-29th for $137 per night. The same deal is available for the same 5 days on the next 2 weekends. One rarely sees those prices anywhere in New York for those days, as it tends to be busy up to the end of June. We always go around that time, but since I go with my mother, staying downtown is a bit too much for her so I did not book it. If I was going by myself or with a younger person, I would have definitely booked it as I don't mind staying downtown. Anyway if this is the W hotel, I walked inside it a few weeks ago and it looked quite nice. It is right on the edge of the Trade Center site placed in such a way you can see the inverted fountain of WTC #2 but not the Freedom Tower.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]