Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Downtown) Crowne Plaza City Center

pinkhouse
By pinkhouse,
in

Any idea of what hotel?

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center

Best Value!

Distinctive

$48 per room

per night

Also, would this be near Intercontential Hotel & Coference Centre?

9801 Carnegie Avenue Cleveland, OH

I got antsy and decided to go ahead and bid.

Crowne Plaza Cleveland City Centre Hotel

777 St. Clair Ave.

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

(216) 771-7600

It is about 10 minutes or under 4 miles from my conference at the Intercontential Hotel & Conf Center. The conference rates were 115.00, so I think that I get a great deal.

By the way, any know if they brought out the Sheraton? I couldn't find a telephone number to contact them but if not I am very happy where I am.

They don't have airport pickup or a shuttle but the Intercontential did not have that service either. The conference committee suggested the bus line but I guess that I am going to have to find out about a taxi ride.

Any suggestions?

Yes, I couldn't find a contact telephone number for the Sheraton City Centre. I believe the address that I was given was that same address that why I wondered if they brought them out.

The dates of my stay:

6/15-19, 2005

1 room(s) @ $48.00 per night x 4 night(s) $192.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $34.95

Hotel Subtotal $226.95

Total Price $226.95

Actually, I got a good deal all the way around on this trip. I was able to get my tickets for $198.00 off of Priceline. The cheapest fare I could find was 259.00. I bidded 155.00 with taxes it came to 198.00

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]