Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

ykh
By ykh,
in

Hi! I'm looking for deals on hotel(1 room) from 7/15-7/19. I'm willing to stay at different hotel for the weekends and for the weekdays. I've already booked the flight so only look for hotel. 4 * or better hotel on the strip will be nice and I would like to spend less than $100/nite if possible.

Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

Since you're willing to split your stay, you should be able to get the 5* Venetian for $99 per night for 7/17-7/19 on Priceline.

Your first two nights, 7/15-7/17, will be more expensive so keeping it under your limit of $100 may be difficult to acheive at the 4* level. Others here may find a solution, but I couldn't find one doing a quick rate search.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Use or Las Vegas Rate Checker to an overview of rates for the remaining nites.

This PRICELINE LAS VEGAS thread discusses the same dates as you are looking for (although the other user, against recommendation, does not want to split their stay which makes their bid a bit more difficult)

If you need a specific bidding strategy for the last two nites just let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have plenty of re-bid zones in this area...

Select 5* Strip...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $99, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $102.

The above doesn't use nearly all of yoru re-bid zones but if the above is rejected let us know and we'll expand further. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read PRICELINE RE-BIDDING and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones.

Let us know how the above goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is what I plan to do for 7/17 to 7/19, please correct me if it's incorrect:

1st try:

Strip Zone, 5* luxury, @$90

2nd try:

Add zone: west of strip, @$95

3rd try:

Add zone: fremont st, @$99

4th try:

Add zone: covention center, @$102

Does any of the rebid zone contains resort? I don't think so.

Another question, can I start another bid on a 4* on the strip for 7/15 to 7/17? I know it's unlikely that I will get <$100/nite but would like to give it a try.

Thanks!

Yes, the zones you mention above will be fine for your 5* bidding, but remember to re-check your re-bid zones when looking at 4* bidding.

Try the above for 5* and then start a new thread for your 4* dates since (in all likelihood) you'll get a different hotel; having separate threads will enable us to keep the same format throughout the board of putting each hotel's name in the topic title.

thereuare,

I just got Venetian for $100/nite for 2 nites (7/17-7/19). I did click thru savingbarn and hopefully you will get referral fee.

Your Offer Price: $100.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $200.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $29.59

Total Charges: $229.59

After tax, it's about $115/nite, wish that it's $100, oh well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry you will have a nice view of the roof like the rest of us PL winners. :) Some people have gotten nice upgrades here at no charge on slow nights. I have always stayed on Fri or Sat and never seen anything but the roof from my room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]