Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Pittsburgh (Airport PIT) Embassy Suites

kavm
By kavm,
in

Just wanted to say that I used this site's PRICELINE link to buy a 3.5 star (Embassy Suites) in the PIT area for $59 on Priceline for tonight (7/17). Having seen a recent member's success at 49, I started bidding at 49 and incrementally raised bid in toughly 3 dollars increment until I succeeded.

Thank you for the site! It's been very helpful.

If anyone know whether this place has free wifi, that'd be nice to know.

Thank you for sharing your success and thank you for using the site recommended links to make your bids. Please always try to use the standard message format in the forums that will allow the stay to be automatically found in the 'calendar of wins' (search engine). For the title, the star number should go first, followed by the name of the hotel and the bid zone it is located in. For the subtitle, list the winning bid and the stay dates. Otherwise, we wouldn't know which Embassy Suites this even is (I'm just assuming this is the Pittsburgh Airport zone), or how to find it in future searches.

High Speed wireless Internet is available in the rooms. An additional charge is not disclosed on the site, and I don't presume there is a charge since it is listed as a standard amenity.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal, hope you're pleased with the results.

No worries on the topic title, we've edited accordingly.

At most Embassy Suites properties internet is not included in the room rate... at this property the fee is a reasonable $4.95/day. On the upside however this property does have an evening manager's reception and a breakfast buffet in the morning is included.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]