Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlantic City-Cape May (Atlantic City Area) Chelsea

jjesq99
By jjesq99,
in

I need the Harrah's or Taj Mahal (for a customer). I know the criteria I need are 4 star, Cape May, and the Atlantic City area. Any suggestions on where I should start my bidding? Additionally, which search terms can I add so I can bid more than just once in a day?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Sorry to see you didn't receive the hotel you were hoping for, but perhaps this will still work well for your client, as the hotel does get pretty good reviews. As an aside, note that the two 4* hotels previously reported to the board were not Harrahs and the Taj, but Harrahs and Caesears, so that one would have been a possibility as well. In the future if you're looking for a specific property, HOTWIRE can often be a better option then PRICELINE as it enables you to take an educated guess as to the property yo umay receive.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amount of your winning bid and the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]