Priceline Hotel: 2* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Furama Hotel

tvl4free
By tvl4free,
in

Looking to bid for tomorrow 5/28. What would be the best strategy to try here? I'm thinking that if I just go for $41 and LAX area, that I'll wind up at the Hilton...???

Anyone know if either of these properties have WYFI? Majorly interested in the wireless.

Thanks for the advise.

We have not seen a winning bid at the ES in a while. The rooms are nice and if I remember right it had highspeed internet. If you do happen to get the ES don't wait for the shuttle too long before you call the hotel and complain. They have a big problem with leaving people on the curb for hours at a time. :)

I was actually impressed w this place. Walked out of UA and bus was there within less than 1 minute!

That has NEVER happened to me before, regardless of the price I've paid at other hotels! Check-in took less than 30 seconds, but wanted $11 to upgrade to Towers. I declined. No cc required 4 incidentals unless you want to leave it on record. Ralphs deli next door provided dinner for $6.00. B of A nearby too. Poweful musty smell, tho, which I eventually got used to. Ice machines were down on floors 2 and 3, but bar/rest. filled my bucket. $2 for 2 800 numbers to United. Bummer, they have me... for $27 plus 2 = $29 plus tax! :)

DO NOT DO THIS HOTEL IF MUSTY WILL BOTHER YOU!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]