Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Barrie Days Inn

axnguyen
By axnguyen,
in

After seeing the previous Barrie post, I used the HOTWIRE link on this site to snag the Days Inn Barrie; this is the exact hotel we wanted. Amenities were as the previous poster listed: Complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, business center and internet access.

Thanks to the previous poster and to this site!

Not sure if anyone will know, but just a quick question: I have someone else who wants to book on Hotwire and is hoping to end up with the Days Inn Barrie as well for the same dates as me. Hotwire does show the same amenities for a 2.5*, but this time it says "We are still gathering reviews for this property." When I booked it told me that the property had a 95% recommendation from Hotwire users.

Do you think my friends will end up with a different hotel if they book?

Thanks.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this Days Inn property! Hope you are pleased with the result.

There is no way to guarantee that the same property is showing - it may be a previously unreported property - but it is not unusual for the HOTWIRE review % to change from search-to-search, so there's certainly a chance if it is the same amenities that it could be the Days Inn.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE link (and if your friend moves forward with the booking, please ask them to stop by board and use the links here too)

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]