Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Montreal (Downtown) InterContinental

chalucky
By chalucky,
in

:) Wanted Lowe's Hotel Vogue.....thought that was only 4.5 they rated in Montreal. Hotwire than screws me by calling Intercontinental a 4.5 * and charged me 177 for a 1 day Sat check-in....Hotel web site is cheaper than Hotwire rate. I found 126 US on web site...have submitted appeall for double the difference guarantee.

Beware bidding 4.5 in Montreal....should have checked amenities a little closer ....ughh

Admin should adjust hotel list accordingdly so others don't get surprised as I was. :)

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your results, although as thesqueegeekid points out, if you're successful on your Double the Difference claim this will work out to be a great deal.

We will be able to update the lists accordingly if you supply the date of your stay and the amenities that were shown before purchase... these are still viewable by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. We currenlty associated the amenties Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business with this property, but we can update and/or move it to the 'confirmed' list upon your reply.

Thanks. Keep us updated on the DTD claim.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Downtown Montreal

Hotel

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the property.)

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

Hotel Inter-Continental Montreal

360 Rue St. Antoine Quest

Montreal, Qu

Thank you for your message regarding the Hotwire Hotel Low Price

Guarantee on Hotwire Itinerary Number XXXXXXXXXXX.

Hotwire works hard to get you the best hotel deals. We hope you'll

continue to check Hotwire when planning future trips.

You are entitled to a refund of $100.78. We will issue a credit to the

card used for your Hotwire purchase within 10 business days.

Yes, revenge is sweet, made them pay where it hurts, in the pocketbook. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]