Priceline Hotel: 2* Wilmington (Newark-Christiana) Fairfield Inn Christiana

506canuck
By 506canuck,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, New Castle IS a free rebid because they only have 1* hotels there. Interesting that they do not have the Hilton cheap anymore.. for the longest time that was available for $45-50 (and Priceline would show 3* as "best value"). Now they have label that on the 2*. I've stayed at the Hilton and the Fairfield Inn. The Hilton is obviously much nicer but no free breakfast. The Fairfield's breakfast isn't great but it's free. I recommend avoiding the rooms in the back near the highway, they were rather loud the time I stayed in one.

Last week I got the Fairfield Inn for $40 for a stay in late August. I had a $5 per night coupon that was good Wednesday only. I decided to try $35 ($30+5) and got rejected. I could have tried $38 on my second try but I was afraid it would not be accepted and then I would have had to add another zone I did not want but that did have 2* hotels, or wait 24 hours when my coupon was no longer valid. So I went to $40 ($35+5) and got it.

Last week I got the Fairfield Inn for $40 for a stay in late August.

Can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please note that you can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]