Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Granville Entertainment District) Sheraton Wall Centre

glutton
By glutton,
in

I had $20 bonus cash from my Entertainment Book membership, which added $6.67 per night to all of my bids. I started bidding yesterday using your PRICELINE link, and placed bids from $80 up to $100 (+ $6.67 bonus cash) for 4* in either Downtown Vancouver or the Granville Entertainment District, and also added North Vancouver and City Hall zones (we decided any of those zones would be acceptable) at the 3* level and bid $90 for that, but all were denied. Today, I tried again starting at $95 for Downtown and Granville 4* and used free rebids at $5 increments up to $115 USD, which was finally accepted by the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre in the Granville Entertainment District. It looks like a great property, and the lowest rate showing on their website is about double my price, so I'm quite happy with my results.

Can anyone tell me the parking fees for this hotel? And when they refer to the pool and jacuzzis as being part of their "health club," are they still included with our room rate, or does it cost extra to use those?

Congrats on your success. :)

Certainly a good deal for this Sheraton property.

From the hotel website - self-parking is $30CAD a day. One website notes a charge for use of the exercise equipment, but I'm not seeing any charge for the pool listed.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE link on the board to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]