Hotwire Hotel: Help id 3* Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA area hotel

walterjames
By walterjames,
in

It was suggested that I start a new topic for this search.

I am looking at this listing on hot wire a

3* Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA area hotel

with

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

High Speed Internet

I think it might be a Hampton Inn, Embassy suites or a Residence Inn By Marriott. Though each fits on

some amenities it misses on some others.

I feel it could also be a Marriott of some type where there is a breakfast rate and a non breakfast rate but

hotwire is offering the breakfast.

Our travel dates are July29 through Aug 1 2011

Thanks for any help.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board.

Do you have reason to stay in this particular zone or are you looking for a less expensive alternative to staying in the 'DC proper' area?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The zone of National airport is not that important, though we are flying home from it .

What is important to my family is a hotel with a pool and a breakfast included in the room

rate. This is the first listing for the DC area that has both items. We won't have a car, not needed in

DC, We will get there by train from the New York area. The Dulles area is out since no metro

which is a third item on the list, the hotel needs to be close to a metro station.

How many adults/children are you searching for?

As of now we are looking for 2 and 2. It may be 3 adults and 2 children, if my sister, their aunt

joins us, at that point we need to do 2 rooms on hotwire or go another booking route.

It seems a lot of hotels in the area are 2 queens, or a king and sofabed.

Not too many hotels have 2 queens and a sofa bed, I wish HOTWIRE would tell the room configuration one is

bidding on but, that is part of the fun I guess.

It may be 3 adults and 2 children, if my sister, their aunt

joins us, at that point we need to do 2 rooms on hotwire...

Let us know once the number of rooms and guests are firm and you're ready to commit to a non-refundable purchase and we'll see what is available/offered at that time.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]