BobC

Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Hotel Monaco Alexandria

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BB5JUN19

(3+ stars / 2+ nites... expires 6/30/2019)
in

Announcements

• thereuare

IT'S BACK... get notified when Rates Drop!!   03/19/2018

Our newest development, RateDrop.com will monitor hotel prices for your specific dates and notify you if the Rate Drops!   Monitor hotel prices from both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE, as well as 'regular' retail hotel rates, based upon the specific criteria you choose.   While the benefits of tracking rates from Priceline and Hotwire are obvious, another use is to purchase a refundable hotel rate using RefundableRates.com and then also set an alert for that specific hotel u

I am looking at a 4* Alexandria/Old Town for travel dates 9/18/11 - 9/19/11 - $94.00

Amenities are:

Boutique

Fitness Ctr

Restaurant

Business Ctr

High Speed Internet

Pool

Recommended in 95%

of customer reviews

I am pretty sure it is the Hotel Monaco - just wanted another opinion. I already have a cancellable reservation at the Monaco at $150.00 a nite. Any help would be appreciated

This is a match for the Hotel Monaco Alexandria so that would be my best guess for this one as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

5% OFF PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BB5JUN19

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Thanks , I just needed some validation. I always start my purchases with your links. If I do go for this it will be my first Hotwire purchase, but I don't know that I would do any better on Priceline, which is my usual outlet...

The trade-off of HOTWIRE is that it's generally more expensive (somewhat-to-moderately), but you can make an educated guess and get a better sense of the property. If you are flexible (for example, you're willing to accept any 4* in a particular zone), then PRICELINE is a cheaper option.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Do the HOTWIRE prices generally go down as you get closer to the actual date or do they rise or even disappear. I am wondering how long I should wait to purchase..

This property could be offered up until the day of your stay OR it could be gone the next time you search. If your plans are firm, you see a good deal for a hotel you want, you should take it as it may not be there the next time you look... would you expect this property to go much lower than $94/nite?? For additional info see the related "Bid Early or Close to Check-in" link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked this today - It was the Hotel Monaco - Alexandria. Very pleased with this deal !!!

It will be a nice stay for our last day in DC.

Monaco Alexandria, A Kimpton Hotel

480 King Street,

Alexandria, VA, 22314

703) 549-6080

CheckInDate:Sun, Sep 18, 2011 3:00 PM

CheckOutDate:Mon, Sep 19, 2011 12:00 PM

Amenities -- Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Thanks for all of your assistance - I did use the HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results... looks like a nice deal for this nite at this very well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this