Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal (Convention Center-Old Montreal-Latin Quarter) Delta Montr

watervv
By watervv,
in

Congrats on your success. :)

Good deal for this Montreal property, and hope you are looking forward to your stay. Can you confirm the date/s of travel so that we can update the site's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins? Thank you.

Hopefully local posters can suggest other parking ideas nearby.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Hi watervv,

If I understand correctly, you will be staying at the Delta Montreal, not the Delta-Centre-Ville.

There is an outdoor parking lot really close to the Delta Montreal: google map 45.505696,-73.569807 and there it is. As most surface parking lots in Mtl, they should have a rate somewhere around 12-16$ for the day.

The Delta Montreal is a great location, nestled between the McGill campus and the new, modern & lively "Place des festivals" where there are outdoor events / concerts very frequently in the summer. The major shopping areas are close (Ste-Catherine between Union and De la Montagne). One day is short, but if you have some free time, get on a bixi (https://montreal.bixi.com/ 5$ for 24 hour public-bicycle access) and ride the bike path along deMaisonneuve to popular terrasses and bars on Crescent street.

I could go on a long time, I love this city, except for a few long and cold weeks in the winter!

Enjoy your time in Montreal!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]