Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Drake

winteBB
By winteBB,
in

Got a room for these 3 nights @ 4* Drake Hotel

near Hancock Tower on N. Michigan Ave

What a deal ! Only $50- for parking (no in and out)

$13- day internet etc etc not even free in lobby

at least the room only went for a winning bid of $91-

1st time using this forum, it was helpful in my bidding, thanks

But almost impossible to post in correct winning bid forum even after I registered with B. Bidding twice!

Not a very user friendly site here !

Please fix it, trying to help others with my post.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear you had trouble posting, but if you let us know exactly what error you're encountering (other than "it doesn't work... please fix it") then at least we have a little something to go on and/or research. Usually the reason a user is unable to post is because they haven't validated their account, as per this Why Can't I Post thread (and this link appears on the 'error message' page as well). As well, since you're the only one to report the issue, and you have now been able to post, i'll assume that was the case.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree it is not the easiest thing to post a new winning bid on BB. How to fix, once the member signs in; there should be a site pop up to "click" on with the mouse to open and post a winning bid. This site that you are taken to should then request if the bid is priceline or hotwire; and what state.

bearboy,

Thanks for the feedback. I have some ideas, but pop-ups on the board is not one of them (as most users don't like them), and it gets tricky because not every newly registered is looking to post a win. HOWEVER, the issue winteBB was having wasn't one of navigation, but rather (i believe) an error message being received that s/he didn't have permission to post (ie- because their account wasn't validated)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

The issue I encountered was:

1st my mistake. I had registered but not ' validated'

2nd though, after I received confirmed validation, there was ***still*** no tab shown on P & H forum for new posting

I finally posted in wrong forum I believe, and today the post and post preview tabs were shown.

So perhaps it took a little time for my validation to set, or my hardware to recycle and be able to see the tab,

Either way, your site makes bidding easier and do appreciate it !

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received. Glad you found the board was helpful with your purchase and you're able to navigate the site without any issue.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]