Priceline Hotel: 4* St Catharines-Niagara (Niagara Falls) Marriott Fallsview

tht2001
By tht2001,
in

I started 3 days ago with 4* at $85 to $120 with no success. Rebid today for 3* from $80 and win at $100 with $5 increment.

I got upgraded to 4* Marriott automatically. I'm very happy with it. The only thing make it less perfect is the room views to the city. I'll try to get a Falls view room. Do you guys have any suggestion to make this request?

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this Marriott property! I'd call the hotel and politely ask if any upgrades would be available. They may say no (either due to booking a discounted rate or availability), but if they say no due to booking, you could try negotiating an upgrade fee, which is usually the difference between the regular rate cost of a basic room and upgraded room. They may not be willing to negotiate, and if that's the case, you can try again at check-in.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]