Priceline Hotel: 2* Poughkeepsie-Fishkill (Fishkill) Extended StayAmerica

bearboy
By bearboy,
in

$50 2*Fishkill/Poughkeepsie Extended Stay America (6/25 to 6/29)

Bid $40 Poughkeepsie 3*, rejected

Bid $45 Poughkeepsie 2 1/2*, rejected

Bid $50 Poughkeepsie and added Fishkill 2* accepted

Winning bid was for "Extended Stay America"

Amenities: remote tv, kitchen with microwave/refrigerator, (no internet provided in the room)

Internet was available for a one time fee of $4.95 (I believe this is the price) for the stay.

No linen change if the stay is less than seven days. Fresh towels are available if you go to the front desk and request.

Not that wild about this choice as I have never heard of Extended Stay America. Has anyone ever had any experience with this chain?

Congrats on your success. :)

Good deal for this Extended Stay property. Extended Stay is a basic, frequently seen chain that is popular with those looking for a long-term stay (they offer kitchenettes, laundry and other long-term features.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Not that wild about this choice as I have never heard of Extended Stay America. Has anyone ever had any experience with this chain?

I have stayed in a few ESA properties for one night stays through HOTWIRE and PRICELINE. You will likely receive a room with one queen bed and you might want to call in advance and request a non-smoking room it that is your preference. There is no desk clerk or hotel staff on duty between 11:00 PM and 7:00 am, but if you are provided a phone number to call a manager. You will receive one packet of coffee good for 4 cups of weak brew, so if you need your morning coffee, bring some with. As AaronJB mentions, this hotel is marketed to folks who need accomodations for longer terms and want the accoutrements of home such as a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, glasses, plates, etc. And like home, you will have to make your own bed. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]