Priceline Hotel: 2* Branson Howard Johnson

LadyBug50
By LadyBug50,
in

Hi Thereuare

This board has been such a help to me, and so have you. I am happy to add any new info I can. :)

Yes, this was my first and only bid with this stay and there were no counter-offers. Bid $35 and they took it. I hesitated at first, and was going to drop the bid a few bucks, but it looks like there are no free rebid zones in Branson and I just wanted to make sure they had the room. I am curious as to what their bottom line would be.

Of course I used the Savings Barn to make the purchase. :)

Ladybug50: I should have read your post earlier . . . I just bid $35 for a 2.5* and $30 for a 2* in Branson for 4 nights in June and was rejected. So you probably didn't go over much with $35. For my Mom as well; she has the Travelodge reserved @ $50 but I thought we might do better. Will try again in a few days.

Steph58,

Thanks for reassuring me that I probably did not overbid. I thought it may be an overbid because of the low rack rates for 2* in Branson. I've bid $35 for a 3* in my local area.

My parents are very happy with their *win* location (walking distance to many attractions) and the price they paid. They are also happy with getting the HoJo.

If they're happy-I'm happy!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]