Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Perimeter) Atlanta Perimeter Hotel and Suites

aussie36
By aussie36,
in

I am looking at booking a hotel and need help identifying a few options. I googled where we need to be and location of hotels and it looks as though the Roswell or Alpharetta South are the two closest zones, but I can stay in Alpharetta North if there is a particularly great hotel. Stay is for one night, Sun 8th August.

1st Hotel:

Roswell 3 star

Amenties: Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet, Fitness, Business Centre. Reccomended in 90% of reviews. $57

2nd Hotel:

Roswell 2.5 Stars

Amenties: Comp Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet. $38

3rd Hotel:

Alpharetta South 2.5 Stars

Amenties: Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Comp Breakfast, Laundry $45

Potential Option:

Alpharetta North 3 star

Non-smoking, comp breakfast, hi-speed net, business center, pool. Reccomended in 95% hotwire reviews. $48. If this is close to where we need to be, it probably becomes my preference.

I used the sites link!

I tried to ID the North property and not coming up with any matches... a guess would be a new amenity combination for the Hyatt Place but i'm far from certain. This property does have a very good 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor review as well as 4.5/5.0 across the board on all the criteria HOTWIRE asks guests about, so i wouldn't be too concerned about quality with this one, and the zone isn't that big, if you think this is the best value relative to the other offerings.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had a look myself and found about 3 properties that had non-smoking rooms/facilities but not quite a 95% rating. I'm hoping it is the Hyatt cos its close to where we need to be, some of the others are 8miles away which would be a bit of a hassle. Going to check with my travelling partner then will report back what I do!

... found about 3 properties that had non-smoking rooms/facilities but not quite a 95% rating.

Note that the 95% rating is from previous HOTWIRE guests and is not published anywhere, so if you're using a site like Tripadvisor to try to match the percentages, each site doesn't use the same number/source.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

To close this thread: My friend is the driver so I let her choose where she is comfortable staying and she chose the Atlanta Perimeter area as if we got lucky the hotel would be on the road to Alpharetta for the concert we are attending and right near the highway to drive home.

I ended up using priceline instead of Hotwire and got the 4* Atlanta Perimeter Hotel and Suites for $47 :) The going rate on their website is $169 + tax, so we ended up saving over $100!! It is also on the exact road we need to go to the concert, seems easy enough to get too from Atlanta and easy access to the highway to drive back.

Thanks for all your help.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]