Priceline Hotel: FLL Airport hotel with Shuttle

Edwin_E
By Edwin_E,
in

There are quite a few FLL airport hotels people have reported here. I can confirm the Hilton has a shuttle since I stayed there a couple months ago.

You could check the other reported ones directly on their web sites.

Of course there is no guarantee you might not get a hotel as yet unreported, but I'd say your odds are pretty good of getting a hotel with a shuttle. The only time I've ever been stuck without one (different city), I was able to locate good bus transportation.

FYI - breakfast was not included at the 3 1/2* Hilton. It seems one is more likely to get breakfast as the star level goes down.

Romelle

Reported hotels are in the very first post in this Priceline - Florida area.

Bidding help: I need the room for the second weekend in October: Is there a rule for the best time to bid in priceline? Will prices go down once we get closer to the weekend?

Sorry: I should have read the general tips BEFORE posting this. This question has been discussed very well in the general section... will try to book now (Priceline FLL Airport 3,5* for 51 and raise that by a $ everyday until I get close to the hotwire deal) ... and then post the outcome

A couple other tips:

Hotwire tends to be more generous with its star rating. Thus a 3 1/2* hotel on Hotwire could be a 3* hotel on Priceline.

When bidding at the 3 1/2* level there are 4 other zones that can be used as free rebids. Thus you could have 5 bids a day! Lots of discussion in the FAQ area on this concept. If you want to try it, after you'd read some more on the topic, post back here and list what you'd detected as the correct free rebid zones and somebody will double check. Free rebidding is a very powerful tool, but it is important that a person correctly understand it before trying it.

Your travel plans might not permit it, but I know there is a city bus running between the airport and downtown Fort Lauderdale. I seem to recall it was line #1?

Romelle

What are the actual dates of your stay? What is your maximum bid?

I need a room from Oct 8th to Oct 9th and placed quite a few bids:

3,5* : up to 56$ (using Coral Springs, Airport North, Miramar and pompano as free rebids)

3*: Airport North as free rebid up to 55$

no success - but still plent of time

will try again tomorrow (and post my results)

Will now shoot for 3* as they seem to include breakfast (and shuttle) - in a few days I use the "backup": hotwire for 66

If you end up using Hotwire, do make sure the icons shown still include that shuttle. Hotwire offerings change all the time.

Romelle

In fact the icons don't show the shuttle - but the hotel list on betterbidding.com shows the properties and they seem to offer shuttle nevertheless.

and with priceline I won't be sure about the shuttle either

but thanks for all your support

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]