Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Amarillo Holiday Inn

Reina
By Reina,
in

Tried priceline but got to $70 for a 2.5* with no more chances to bid, didn't want to go down a star level, and out of time.

I had called the Fairfield I won on priceline for $71 last weekend, but they're full and said most places probably are. The Fairfield suggested the Fifth Season who quoted me $50 for an older room or $110 for a newer room. The reviews were bad, so I took this HOTWIRE deal for $82. Must be a busy weekend in Amarillo!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something reasonable for this stay and hopefully this works well for your plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the address of this property and the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure thing - I ALWAYS start with your links. Love this site!

The Holiday Inn address is

1911 I-40 E. at Ross/Orange St.

Amarillo TX 79102

Amenities are airport shuttle, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, & laundry facilities (self-service).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]