Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place)

vegies
By vegies,
in

I could really use some help ID'ing a 4* hotel in Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place). I found it using the HOTWIRE link (not the PRICELINE link). Dates are Nov 3 - Nov 6, and price is $121/night. Amenities are:

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

This almost matches W Seattle, Hotel Monaco, and Doubletree Arctic Club. However, none of those list "smoke free." Any thoughts or advice on this? Many thanks.

most likely The Alexis Hotel.

go for it! not going to get a cheaper rate. Seattle is never a good place to give you great rates like LAX. You could always book near Seatac and take the new subway train from the airport hotels to downtown Seattle. its a nice ride and only $2.50 plus parking is free at most hotels near the airport.

post if you do decide to buy on HOTWIRE. thanx

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't think this is likely the Alexis... my best guess is the Doubletree Arctic Club with the addition of a new Smoke Free icon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]