Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (South Portland-Scarborough) Wyndham Airport

Analise
By Analise,
in

Quick question....I have an option of extending our stay with the exact bid for additional nights. It says to do so now, I need to click the link. Well, by clicking it, does it add nights to our stay or does it give us the option to add just one night? I want to click it to get more information but I am concerned it might add more nights than we want to pay.

Any advice here? Thanks.

Clicking the button gives the option to to try to add nites to your stay... you choose the date(s) you want to add (as naturally PRICELINE wouldn't know if you're trying to add nites to the beginning or end of your stay)

However, note that it's only the ability to request adding additional nites, there is no assurance that you will get a room for the additional nites, PRICELINE may respond with:

1) a confirmed room for the additional nite(s)

2) no availability at the price of your previous win, but they can get you a room for $xx (at which point you'll have the option of agreeing to the higher price or not)

3) no availability for the extra nites at all

Also note you only get one chance to add additional nites, if scenario 2 or 3 above occurs, you don't get a chance to try again closer to your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]