Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying Asheville NC 3* hotels

Otter7
By Otter7,
in

I just looked at Priceline for the Asheville Downtown - Biltmore Estate area and found there is a selection for a 4* hotel in this area. Searching the Priceline forum for a 4* in Asheville gets no results. I would like help in identifying what hotel this might be.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

For help wit the HOTWIRE hotel(s) please indicate the amenities associated with the property and we'll have a look at the offer. For PRICELINE, you can see all hotels reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List, however, keep in mind that this lists only contain hotels reported to the board and there could be others not yet reported (or reported at a different star rating then currently listed)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The listing on Hotwire has changed since I last posted. There is now only one hotel in my price range for $60 in the Asheville West hotel area. The amenities are:

Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities.

I am also still wondering which hotel the 4* is in Priceline's Asheville Downtown - Biltmore estate area. I am guessing the Grand Bohemian, but only because it is the only 4* listed in Pricelines list view of hotels. Just a warning to anyone reading this tread, the Grand Bohemian has a $15 parking fee that will be charged in addition to your Priceline bid.

Since I was looking at both Priceline and Hotwire I did not know I should keep the two in the same thread. Sorry.

• 3 years later...

Thank you for the follow-up.

Please remember to close your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them so that the board remains well organized and most useful for everyone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]