Priceline Hotel: 3* Park City Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center

realgem
By realgem,
in

Disappointing! Upon arrival I decided this wasn't the 3*hotel I was hoping for. I checked online for rates and discovered I could have booked on the Yarrow website for $62 for the room we got on Priceline for $60. It was acceptable, however, and we decided to stay an extra night, which I was able to book at the front desk for $55! Will post a review when we get home, and hope for better outcomes as we travel through Wyoming, Montana, British Columbia, Washington,Oregon, etc.

Disappointing! ....I checked online for rates and discovered I could have booked on the Yarrow website for $62 for the room we got on Priceline for $60.

Two things to keep in mind:

1) your first bid was accepted, so it's possible this property could have been won for less

2) rates may have dropped since the time you booked, making this a good deal at the time booked, but not necessarily so after rates dropped (which you can't count on happening in the future)

Sorry to see this property didn't live up to your star rating expectations, but hopefully future stays will prove to be a better experience.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... let us know if we can be of help with your future bids.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, thereuare, I appreciate your feedback. I think I was fixated on the Marriott and thought a $60 bid would get me that property. This is a learning experience, and I so appreciate all the posts and your feedback for gaining knowledge as we travel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]