Priceline Hotel: 2* Beckley Microtell Inn

rscima
By rscima,
in

I started at $40 last week and had to re-bid every day, increasing my bid by $5 each day since I couldn't get any free re-bid zones.

I've never heard of this place but it looks nice on the website, it's only for a quick stop to get some sleep on a road trip, and it includes breakfast which is a nice bonus.

It looks like if I were to book this directly through the Microtel website, I could get it for about $80/night. With the priceline taxes & fees, my total comes to $69.39 so I guess I'm only saving about $10 in the long run...that's like at LEAST 2 gallons of gas right?!

And you have another one to add to your "priceline hotels won" list.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see that this property should suit your needs for this stay.

There are TWO Microtel properties in this area, can you confirm if it was the one at 2130 Harper that you received?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please also use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this place was pretty nasty...hard to believe it's the same price I paid for the Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta just a few days earlier. It's really a "truckers" motel. I have to be fair & say that the room itself was actually clean but the rest of the place smelled like one big ashtray & the halls were dimly lit which gave the whole place a "dingy" feel. If you just need a quick place to sleep for the night (which is what we needed) then it's fine. If you are women travelling alone, I don't think I would recommend this place...sorry just my opinion. I couldn't wait to get out of there in the morning!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]