Priceline Hotel: 4* Hyatt in Jersey City

Noela
By Noela,
in

Hello,

I am planning a trip to NYC/Newark on Sat June 4 - Sun-June 6. I really would love to stay in the 4* Hyatt Regency On The Hudson for one night.

What bidding strategy will you suggest to score this one. I know all the ones in the area are free rebid ones, but there are 2 other 4* hotels and I want to weed those out as much as possible.

I would appreciate any help to score this one. My max bid should be about $100 (about 60% off listed price of $280)

Thanks - Noela

Good afternoon. :)

There is no way to ensure a particular property or increase the odds of a particular property when bidding on PRICELINE - if you bid for a 4* in a particular area, you have to be willing to accept any 4* in the zone. Would you be willing to accept the additional possibilities?

Additionally, while $100 is worth trying for these dates, my guess is that it may take as much as $115-130 +/-

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I agree that your maximum bid will likely need to be a bit more than $100, but if you want to give it a try...

At the 4* level you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Jersey City...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]