Hotwire Hotel: Guadalajara Hotel on Hotwire 6/22-6/25

shankarti
By shankarti,
in

Hello

I am looking for 3 nights in Guadalajara Mexico from 6/22-6/25 and came up with 1 hotel on Hotwire 3* for $59. with the following amenities : Any idea which hotel this is?

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the property.)

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

Yes, we booked 2 nights at a hotel in the Romantic zone and 3 nights at the Riu Jalisco since I wanted an all inclusive and I was not able to find out which hotel I would get on Priceline / Hotwire. Normally I use Priceline quite often but in this case I wanted to be in a specific location and for the second part of the stay wanted an all inclusive.

Thanks for remembering!

Please update that post... users reading that thread aren't going to know to look here to see what you chose to do.

Having each thread contain the ultimate result keeps the board 'neater' and more organized, as well as provides information to future users rather than leave them wondering what eventually happened.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]