Parking?

BHL
By BHL,
in

Can anyone tell me the Priceline areas around Atlanta that would likely not have parking fees for 3* and above hotels? I'm guessing probably most or all in the Downtown and Buckhead areas have parking fees, since all of the few I checked did.

• 1 year later...

"Around Atlanta" is a very big area. Are you referring to outside the perimeter, or inside the perimeter but not Buckhead or downtown? Parking in downtown can be up to $32 (Ritz Carlton) or less depending on if the hotel has it's own garage or use's a contracted garage, whether you self park or valet. Areas like Druid Hills, Stone Mountain, Decatur, Vinings probably don't, as may some hotels on the outskirts of Buckhead but inside the perimeter, as well as some in midtown.

If you are concerned about parking costs using PRICELINE/HOTWIRE "name your own price" are NOT the best idea unless it specifically states "free parking" - you would be better off using their named hotels/named pricing so you can check the facilities directly

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]