Dates are Fri, Jun 17 to Mon, Jun 20

1 Room for 3 adults.

$ 49 per room, per night +23.65ees = total 170.65USD

Amenities listed are

Complimentary Breakfast

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews.

Any idea which one this is?

Or any other recommendations?

I just used the HOTWIRE link.

Thanks!

Howard Johnsons Torrance, Super8 Torrance, and Rodeway Inn Gardena are possibilities, and there are a few more. All those are 2* that match the Hotwire listing's 3.5 TripAdvisor rating. GOLF and TENNIS icons don't mean the hotel has those amenities; only that golf and tennis are available within a short drive of the hotel.

I know you have three adults and need two beds, so Priceline is a gamble, but I'll point out that 3* in Priceline's Torrance-Carson zone can be a real bargain and you might win a Priceline 3* for about what the Hotwire 2* costs, maybe less. I think there's a good chance you could get two beds if you win a 3* (Courtyard, Doubletree, Holiday Inn, Staybridge), but there's no guarantee of that, and other than Staybridge, no free breakfast.

If you purchase the HOTWIRE please use the link and let us know what you get.

If you try PRICELINE I suggest $40 for a 3* in Torrance-Carson. Then wait 24 hours and try $45. There are no rebid zones for 3* in that area.

Good luck!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels guessed. Hope you're happy with the outcome and this will work for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]