Priceline Hotel: Need Bidding Help/Advice for Montreal; any way to get multiple rooms?

jjesq99
By jjesq99,
in

Hi, I need some advice on the best way to get multiple rooms for a Montreal trip. Obviously the preference is to have them be at the same hotel, but I was told by them that this assurance wasnt possible. I was hoping some of the experts here might have some better advice.

I would like a 4 Star in the Downtown-City Center area. The sheraton would be fine, as I can see that people have gotten rooms for $90-$100/night, which is fine as well. My four rooms also have 3 different dates:

1) 6/20-6/26

2) 6/21-6/26

3) & 4) 6/21-6/23

Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Man, that's tough. You have no choice but to bid them all separately except 3 & 4 which is guaranteed to be the same hotel when you select "2" rooms.

Try bidding the same amount for all the rooms on the same day, you'll need to enter 3 bids of say $100.

Then pray.

Alternatively, you might bid 3 rooms for 6/21-6/23, then 2 for 6/23-6/26 and one for 6/20-6/21. Assuming everybody would be willing to move if you didn't score the same hotel each time.

But use platna1's suggestion to do the bidding all on one day, and all using the same bid amount, and the suggestion to pray.

Romelle

Think of it as an opportunity to compare and contrast some hotels, and maybe even enjoy different areas of the city.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]