Hotwire Hotel: 4* hotel in downttown Detroit

dairyqueen
By dairyqueen,
in

Please post results if you determine what hotel is posting these amenities. I need to stay in downtown Detroit several times this summer and I see these same amenties for 1 night June 15. It does not appear to be the Westin Cadillac Book, as that routinely shows up with exactly the same amenities as shown on the BB board list.

The Atheneum is a wonderful hotel by the way. I pay $145 direct there typically when I can't get something like the Hilton Garden on the cheap. Both Atheneum and Hilton Garden are very close to Comerica Park, Ford Field and Greektown. Since Greektown is foot patrolled by the police, I feel much better about walking around.

If someone routinely stays at the Westin Cadillac book, I would be very interested in a description of the area, including the walk from the ballparks after a night game? Since WCB is routinely available around $100 on hotwire, this would be a nice savings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]