Priceline Hotel: 1* Houston (Woodlands) Extended Stay

goldendeal
By goldendeal,
in

Sorry to hear this one didn't work out for you.

I've often said that if Priceline offers hotels at that star rating then it should be assumed that they have contracts with hotels at that star level... these low priced hotels may have higer prices than the higher rated hotels in the zones and therefore seldom/never show up, but it should be assumed that these lower rated hotel do indeed exist.

Can you please add the dates of your stay.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

dates are 5/13 5/14 yes, you are right. Im glad I was atleast able to identify the * star in this area for others. Wasnt a total loss, I called this property after winning the bid,,they have full kitchen, large frige, stove, mircowave, this will save me money since i can bring a few items and not have to eat out, Might have over bid for a one * but i can only blame myself for that, if you over bid priceline will be more than happy to accommodate you. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]