Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Westin

randy
By randy,
in

:) Got the Westin resort on Hilton Head Island 07/10/05-07/14/05 for $73 per night. The Hotwire price the week before and the week after averages about $130 per night. I'm not sure why this week is so much less. Lowest price on the Westin web site for 07/10/05-07/14/05 is $229.

There is a $10 per night resort fee due at check-in. Fortunately, this was my first time to use Hotwire so I was able to use the GIFTCARD06 code for $10 off per night. Total price with taxes and fees was $332.95, before the resort fee. I also ordered the Entertainment Book for $14.99 shipped to get the $30 Hotwire rebate. Without this site I would not have know about the code or the rebate. Thanks!!!

I'd say you got a pretty good deal! And that is a really nice property, I stayed there a few years back and I just loved it. I had a beautiful oceanview room and I loved the resort grounds and you can walk for miles along the beach. Let us know how you like it!

Yes, you're going to love it. I stayed here a while back, and it is beautiful! One tip, though. Many rooms, including ours, was about a ten minute walk from the parking lot. If you are travelling with anyone with disabilities or with an older adult, you may want to ask for a room closer to the parking lot end of the hotel. The parking lot is on one end of the hotel, and the our room was on the other. Regardless, it was a beautiful hotel with a super-professional staff.

Enjoy!

April

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your results and thank you for sharing them with the board. Glad we were able to help you save some money and get a great deal.

Can you please add the amenties that Hotwire associates with this hotel. You can still view them by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities Hotwire lists for this hotel are Resort, Beachfront, Oceanfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby and Business Center.

I looked this morning and it was not available anymore. Of course, inventory comes and goes so it may come back. I'm glad I went ahead and booked it while I had the chance.

Thanks for the follow-up... can you confirm (last time, i promise :) ) whether or not there is a Tennis icon? Last nite when i checked this hotel was still available (i think) as i saw the amenties you listed above... but also a Tennis icon.

Just want to make sure we get it right for future users.

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]