Hotwire Hotel: 3* Portland (Vancouver) Residence Inn

smarttraveler
By smarttraveler,
in

First time hot Wire purchaser.

Took a gamble & purchased a 3* hotel in Vancouver, WA via Hotwire on 5/6/05 for my parents. To my pleasant surprise, it turned out to be Residence Inn - by Marriott near Vancouver Mall (my parent's favorite hotel there).

HW Shown as: 3* Hotel

$45 (plus $10.95 tax = $55.95)

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

At the minimum, guests receive a free continental breakfast.

Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the property.)

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

The weird thing is that this hotel has a kitchenette, but HW does not note this dead-giveaway feature in their amenities. They show another 2* hotel at a higher price with a kichenette in the amenities. I tried to purchase the Residence Inn again for this weekend, but the price has gone up to $77. It is fluctuating between $79 - 77. Is there a way to purchase this hotel for a low price again? Preferably in the $50's? Otherwise, I may resort to Priceline for Red Lion at the Quay. I'm pretty sure that the Residence Inn is the only hotel with a kitchenette in Vancouver...... Also, any tips for getting into Heathman Lodge for cheap? Thanks in advance for any tips, I will purchase via the affiliate link on this site now on.

-ST

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]