Priceline Hotel: *4 Atlantic City area

reigntrs8
By reigntrs8,
in

Hello,

I need help on how I should go upon this priceline bid. I am looking to book 4 rooms for stay in Atlantic City area for 2 nights on May 6&7(Friday and saturday). a 4* yeilds medium price range of $293 (as stated in priceline), should I multiply this to 60% for my first bid at $176? Is that the best I could get? I didnt try yet, need direction on how to do this, thanks.

I usually use hotwire for benchmarking where my bid should be, but hotwire do not have a 4* available.

Also, here is a quick question, maybe I have missed it in the FAQ, but I need 2 beds each room, do we have control over how many beds we get? or is it normally 1 king size bed?

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Seoul Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.)

I didnt end up bidding thru priceline as my exgf was able to strike a deal with hotel sunrise in korea. It was for 20 days stay, Free internet, $100 a night

I noticed you merged the two threads, Can you delete the first post and just allow the second post in? Need inputs please.

There is no distinct formula in terms of PRICELINE discounts; rates vary from day-to-day and if a particular date/dates are busy, hotels will not discount as aggressively. PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy and there's a definite risk of one bed - especially if the date/s are busy (and there is no way to guarantee a particular size bed; it may not be king.) If you absolutely need more than 1 bed, then it is best to use HOTWIRE and indicate more than 2 in the room (which may get two beds or 1 + sofabed) or book regular rate. What would be your desired budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]