Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Grand Hyatt

aussie36
By aussie36,
in

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had success with 'name your own price' on Priceline for longer stays? I need to book a room for 10 days in August and so far all my bids have been rejected. I've got a little more room in my budget to increase on my next bid attempt, but wondered if it was the length of the stay, and not the price I am bidding that is causing it to be rejected. (I'm trying for a 4* in downtown area)

Any tips?

Thank you

are you willing to split your stay into two or more bids?

That's a possibility! Not so sure about more then 2 bids as that would be lots of moving around, but I would be happy to make two sets of bids of 5 nights duration each. Potentially, would this increase my chances of my bid being accepted?

I have been using the links provided, thanks.

I'm not sure how much SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID is going to help you, but if you're willing to do so, are you only willing to split 5days/5days or would other combinations work as well? (ie- 8days-2days or 6days/4days).

Are you bidding both the Pike Place and Space Needle zones OR just one of these?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I start off bidding on the downtown zone, then include the seattle center zone to get the 2nd bid.

Thanks for the link to the other thread! That was particularly helpful reading. I was actually going to do 6/4 days at that works better for us in case we need to change hotels. 5/5 could work too.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this property for a busy period. Is there the option to extend your stay?

If not, please start a new thread and we would be happy to help for the other portion of your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

... and click this PRICELINE link before replying.

Thanks.

2x
Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Just adding that, in case you missed it, for your future purchases. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]