Priceline Hotel: 2* Flagstaff - Sedona (Flagstaff) Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

familyoutdoors
By familyoutdoors,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this PRICELINE link... then reply to this thread with your maximum budget and we'll have a look at your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you willing to pay more (while still staying within your desired budget) for a higher rated hotel OR is your goal the least expensive 2* or better for this stay?

Let us know and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would ideally like to stay within my budget. Last year I was able to get Econo Lodge University for $35 per night/1 night. It was an ok place to sleep. I am not picky. Son would enjoy a pool, so possibly a nicer hotel. -But yes, budget is pretty firm. Can go up to the original budget. Possibly low 50ies. I see people getting 3* for fifty-ish

I see hotwire has 2* for $40 and $42.

Thanks!

Are you willing to pay more (while still staying within your desired budget) for a higher rated hotel OR is your goal the least expensive 2* or better for this stay?
I would ideally like to stay within my budget.

I understand you want to stay within your budget, but that's not what i'm asking so i'll try to rephrase...

What would you prefer... a 3* hotel for $48 or a 2* for $35? Both are within your budget, but the question is if you're willing pay more for the higher rated hotel?

I understand you want to stay within your budget, but that's not what i'm asking so i'll try to rephrase...

What would you prefer... a 3* hotel for $48 or a 2* for $35? Both are within your budget, but the question is if you're willing pay more for the higher rated hotel?

I would like to stay in the nicer hotel. Sorry for not understanding...

Unfortunately there are no re-bid zones at the 3*, 2.5*, or 2* levels. Your budget is on the low end, but with time on your side i would begin as follows:

Select 3* Flagstaff...

Bid $42.

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and bid $45, if rejected wait 24 hours and bid $48, if rejected wait 24 hours and bid $51 (yes, $1 more than your limit but i'd suggest trying this amount rather than $50 as we have seen some wins at $51)

Let us know how it goes and if the above is rejected we'll revise to try at the 2.5* level.

Godo luck.

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]