Hotwire Hotel: Chicago NMA Westin Hotel Chicago

TCavins
By TCavins,
in

Anyone know if the Millenium Knickerbocker is part of North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower Place or Magnificent Mile - Wacker Drive on hotwire.com?

It's only 1.5 blocks from Water Tower Place so I'm assuming its NMA - WTP. It is a 4 * with business center, fitness center, and restaurants.

Thanks

Tim

It sounds as if you know the area pretty well, so the best advice is on the Hotwire page where you put a check mark in the box, click "Area Details" and you will see a close-up of the zone's boundaries.

If you need help, just ask and i'll try to look at each the hotel's location on mapquest and compare it to Hotwire's zones, but if you know the area, it would probably be easiest of you did this yourself.

Let me know if you'd like me to try to take a look.

If you decide to go forward with this purchase, it would be appreciated if you started your purchase from the link at the SavingsBarn.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, i looked :)

It appears that the Millenium Knickerbocker hotel actually lies on the border of the Gold Coast zone (whose souther border appears to be Oak Street) and the NMA/Water Tower zone (whose norther border appears to be Walton St).

The mapquest map i'm looking at doesn't label every street to that level, but if you know the area, i imagine you can figure it out.

Hope that helps.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]