Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn

mattrob
By mattrob,
in

mattrob

It's hard to say. Venetian is also a frequent hotel on PRICELINE. And you have Palazzo in the same zone. But if you're ok with any hotel in this zone and want to try to save some cash so go for it.

If you need any ID help so please list the amenties HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll have a look at this.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

But price is so low on Hotwire, it is quite unlikely that I will get any other hotel than the Wynn ? If Hotwire is $ 85, than I could go up to $ 80 on priceline and see what I get. I also received the $5 off email yesterday, which could get me the Wynn for $ 75 or so then .... ?

YEAH !!! Got the Wynn for $ 75 (plus $5 bonus) !!! I booked two rooms for two nights (7/11 - 7/13) and started at $65 increasing with $ 2 / $ 3 per free rebid to reach this :) ! Extremely happy with this great deal !!!

Used the PRICELINE link, although not sure how it worked out as I had to put in the bonus cash as well ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]