Hotwire Hotel: 3* Killington (Rutland) Holiday Inn

Liset
By Liset,
in

$64.74 with taxes and fees

Amenities: shuttle, restaurant, internet access, fitness center, business center, pool, laundry, golf nearby, tennis nearby.

Note: amenities have been updated since the last time this hotel was reported.

Because I didn't think to make reservations for graduation weekend a year in advance, I ended up 45 miles from Dartmouth. But I'm actually pleased not to pay premium prices with a 2-3 night minimum for the Hanover area. Hey, and it's a lovely drive across Route 4 in Vermont!

I ended up needing an additional room and was able to use Hotwire's new feature to get a second room for the same price.

And or course I used the board's HOTWIRE link for the original reservation.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry you'll need to stay outside of town, but glad to see that you should easily be able to make this work for your needs.

Thanks for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay... and congratulations on your son/daughter graduating.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. And her identical twin graduates in the Boston area three weeks earlier!

For the last four years, I've spent every May, June, August and September moving one kid or the other to or from school. This forum has saved me thousands.

But most important, it's allowed me to afford to take some pleasure trips to see my daughters which I wouldn't have been able to even consider otherwise.

Thereuare, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]