Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Hotel Palomar

MrsWalsh06
By MrsWalsh06,
in

We wanted to add a night to our already-booked 4-night stay in D.C. at another hotel and I was excited to find a good price on the Palomar around July 4th. We love Kimpton hotels and this will be our first stay at the Palomar D.C. We're really looking forward to it!

Amenities:

Boutique

Smoke-Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Rate per night:$133.00

Nights: 1

Rooms: 1

Taxes and fees: $28.44

Total: $161.44

No reported Hotwire recommended percentage.

Please use the links on the board to begin your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases.

My son and I just completed a stay at the Palomar yesterday (booked through the link on this site), paid $128 I think.

Well worth it! We stayed in 741 which was a large, end-of-hall unit with LOTS of room. I posted a review on Hotwire which should be up shortly, including a breakfast tip. Wished it was later in the year, would have loved to use the outdoor pool on 2nd floor.

Have fun. As with all older hotel buildings, look over the room upon entry and decide if the size/configuration work for you before settling in. I think you will like this one, particularly if you are experienced with Kimpton. Use your Kimpton membership no. to get free Wifi in the room (or sign up online for instant access if you don't) and save $10 fee.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]